by Devan Cappelli
It’s the end of the year and we all know that the last group of sports has just finished another fantastic season full of broken records and individual and team success. This spring a few teams have taken part in the spring record making, such as….
- Boys Baseball: The varsity team, coached by Mr. James, had a successful season leaving the crowd-pleasing with the record 10-10. Many seniors contributed to the overall success of the team, as well as their playoff run.
- Girls Softball: Led by Mr. Herkimer, this year the softball team rebuilt, starting a young yet talented team. Their final record at 3-16. Paige Stanley and Marissa Stefanelli were stand-out batters with top team performances this season.
- Boys Lacrosse: Coached by Mr. Barbiere and Mr. Beatty, this year’s lacrosse team was filled with fierce competitors. This years landed the at 15-4 and ranked #16 in the state. The had also won the Shore Conference. Congratulations, coach.
- Girls Lacrosse: Girls had a tremendous season this year, making it far into the playoffs. Many girls will be continuing their athletic careers in college.
- Boys Golf: With an extremely exciting year for the golf team coached by Mr. Margolis they finished strong with Bulldawg pride at 22-0. Wall Invitational, Monmouth County Tournament, and Overall Group II State Champions were also accomplishments for the golf team.