A little healthy competition never hurt anyone…
ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS!
The Tower Review is announcing its first contest of the school year! Do you love to take pictures, draw, paint, mold clay, build sculptures, or design graphics? Then this is the contest for you! Here’s what you need to know:
- Submit work to Miss Howard in room 312 or online at email@example.com
- Work must be submitted by October 29th
- Work will be posted anonymously by November 2nd
- Readers will have 2 weeks to vote for their favorite on the site
- Once a winner is decided and announced, all artists’ names will appear by their work
- The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Smoothie King…and pride, of course!